|To BUY this unique villa, contact here the owners of the Jungle Villa property (2.2 acres) in Manuel Antonio|
Rent a unit in the beautiful Jungle Villa in Manuel Antonio, Quepos, Costa Rica
The Jungle Villa is a unique, one-of-a-kind property, not the standard vacation rental property
Why stay in a hotel if you can stay in a great oceanview villa surrounded by lush tropical jungle? Read more
A very private villa in Manuel Antonio with ocean and jungle view, visiting monkeys, 3 pools, airco, wifi, cable tv, 4 rooms, 3 staff|
Paradise resort in the heart of Manuel Antonio where Ocean, Jungle and Western comfort meet. Truly the Pearl of Manuel Antonio
Millions of homes in the World have ocean or sea view.
Less than 1% of these homes also have jungle view.
Only a very small number of homes with ocean and jungle view are surrounded by the jungle.
The Jungle Villa at the Central Pacific Coast of Costa Rica has it all:
Jungle above, besides and below the villa and with a great ocean view.
Staying in the Jungle Villa gives you and your guests a feeling you are alone on this Earth. A unique feeling, only 100 steps away from the vibrant heart of Manuel Antonio. The Jungle Villa is an amazing property in the tropical part of our Planet.
Villa with 3 pools
|Rates Availability Location Photos - Videos Reviews Reservations Contact us|
Guests of each unit have full access to the kitchen, pools, pool area, tv corner and 5 terraces.
Read here what to expect in the Jungle Villa
1. Location of the villa:
- 2.5 to 3 hours drive from San Jose International Airport (SJO)
- 6 Minutes drive to Quepos, 12 Minutes drive to Quepos Airport (XQP) and hospital
- In the heart of Manuel Antonio, halfway between Quepos and Manuel Antonio National Park
- Manuel Antonio Park and beach are a 20-minute walk or 5-minute drive
- 8 Restaurants within 5 minutes walk. Nearest grocery store is 8 minutes walk
- Our GPS location: North 9.40446 West 84.15659
- Location of the Jungle Villa on Google Maps
2. Facilities of the villa:
- Each room has airco, fan, bathroom, linens and towels
- 3 Pools. Free wifi internet in the common living area.
- Great view over jungle and Pacific Ocean, completely surrounded by nature
- Free use of our fully-equipped, completely open, ocean- and jungleview kitchen
to prepare breakfast, lunch and/or dinner. Ideal for families with children
- Private parking for 3 cars; double-gated private entrance
- Our villa has its own water well with solar powered hot water heater
- Maid service 8am - 4pm (except Sundays); linens and towels provided
- 300 Feet from the Manuel Antonio casino with sportsbar and pool tables
- This villa is located on a private property of 2.2 acres
- Total size of living room, kitchen, office, TV room, 5 terraces (30 seats): 4500 square feet
- Total size of bedrooms: 1600 square feet, Total size of 3 pools, pool area: 3500 square feet
- Our staff can arrange car rentals, tours, transfers, taxis, massage, chef/cook etc. etc.
3. Manuel Antonio: Hideaway for celebrities
Since the movies Blue Lagoon and Jurassic Park were taped in Manuel Antonio National Park, many celebrities and others discovered the beauty, tranquillity and privacy of the Manuel Antonio area in Costa Rica. Many foreigners built or bought a villa here, or rented a villa in Manuel Antonio for their holidays.
The Jungle Villa rapidly became a popular hideaway place for all kind of travellers because of its total invisibility from surrounding properties, the large size of the property (2.2 acres with only one villa and 3 pools), its huge, comfortable living space and its 100% privacy.
The Jungle Villa is the ideal place to relax and to de-stress from a busy urban city life at home. After a few days' stay in the Jungle Villa most guests go home full of energy to live their busy lifestyles again.
4. Food and drinks:
- The villa doesn't have a restaurant or bar where breakfast, dinner, food or drinks are served.
- Our guests can buy and prepare their own food and drinks in the villa's kitchen.
- Also, there are 8 restaurants within 5 minutes walk from the villa
5. Availability: Check here our up-to-date availability
6. Rates in US$ per person per night incl. taxes and fees for 2014 - 2015
7. Our video channel on YouTube
8. Photos, videos, sounds: Hear and view 100+ photos, videos and sounds
Invasion of the endangered squirrel monkeys
View of the Jungle Villa's common area
Mono titi monkeys in a meeting
Mono titi monkey
Monkeys on the walkway to the villa
Walkway to the villa from our main gate along the street
Our entrance: no doors, no windows! Except in our bedrooms and office
At the left bamboo terrace, kitchen, bar and tv room, at the right office and 2 rooms
Bamboo terrace with pool in the background. Kitchen at the left
Open kitchen with bar. Office at the left
Poolview from the kitchen. Great playground for children
Frontview of the pool area
Ocean and Jungle View from the Pacific Terrace
Ocean View from the Pacific Terrace
The unique photo opportunity: Monkeys visiting the Pacific Terrace (most days of the week)
14. Contact here the owners of the Jungle Villa property (2.2 acres) in|
Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica to rent the villa or to buy the villa